PlaceMakers is New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets. Part of New Zealand’s largest listed company, Fletcher Building, we employ more than 2,100 people in over 60 locations across the country and stock more than 100,000 product lines from concrete to paint and plasterboard.
Together, let’s build New Zealand! PlaceMakers continuously strives to provide the best products and service to our building and trade customer base. To support our service promise and operational efficiencies we are looking for an Administrator to support the Operations Manager and Inventory Coordinator.
The role will involves supporting the below tasks:
- Understanding our Inventory Inwards & Receipting processes
- Reviewing/matching invoices and investigating variances
- General Inventory admin re cycle counts
- Ordering stationery/branch supplies
- General Administration support as required
As this is a varied role which will see you supporting operational efficiencies with the Hutt City Branch you will take great pride in your work and be a methodical person who relishes learning new skills and who is willing to multi-task. Other skills and experience we are looking for:
- Proven experience in an administrative role, exposure to inventory and finance would set you up for success
- Ability to build relationships and a can do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Loads of initiative and a proactive approach to learning new tasks
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (particularly Word & Excel)
What can we offer you?
This is an exciting time to join our journey as we grow our people and business. Here at PlaceMakers, we have a dynamic and supportive team culture where you will also be given genuine opportunities to grow and take your career further! In return for your hard work, you will receive a range of benefits that come with being part of PlaceMakers and the wider Fletcher Building group.
This is an exciting role with plenty of scope to gain exposure to the wider business and develop yourself within a progressive company.
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including drug test is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ.