We have a rare opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join our Infrastructure New Business team. We are seeking an experienced Senior Estimator with a strong background in providing engineering and administrative support throughout the tender process, critical in securing future work for Fletcher Construction.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience pricing large civil infrastructure projects $50M+
- Proven experience utilising various forms of project procurement
- Be able to identify and develop opportunities to innovate and secure new business
- Request, receive and evaluate subcontractor quotations for incorporation in cost estimates
- Preparation of cost estimates and quantity take-off
You will be a seasoned construction professional with a broad range of experience estimating a range of civil infrastructure projects.
• Be customer savvy, and the ability to network both externally with clients and subcontracts and internally within the Fletcher Group
• Collaborative mindset, leveraging the Fletcher offering to achieve desirable business outcomes keeping our customer front of mind
• Hold a relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or quantity surveying
• Access to training & development opportunities across Fletcher Building
• Work for New Zealand’s most well-known and respected businesses, which has built and will continue to build iconic structures
• Work with some of the industry’s top professionals on some of the most exciting projects in the market!
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. We’re helping build a better New Zealand by enhancing and extending the transport infrastructure, remediating the environment and improving the full range of utilities including energy and the three waters. We currently have five projects under construction, that once complete will be iconic pieces of New Zealand’s built environment.
For your opportunity to make it with Fletcher Construction, apply online now!