With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
We are looking for multiple National Housing Coordinators to join our Sales Support Team based in our Banyo Support office. Our Housing Coordinators collaborate with teams across our business nationally to facilitate and coordinate the supply of plumbing supplies to commercial housing projects nationally. These roles are fast paced, offer loads of variety and an opportunity to build relationships with customers. Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Establishment of job files, purchase orders and control sheets in our ERP system
- Monitoring of stock levels and back orders and managing dates for sales orders
- Daily liaison with customers on site, suppliers and operations team members
- Efficient processing of product orders to site
- Follow up and follow through of product returns and damaged good processes
- Resolution of credit and pricing issues
At Tradelink, Housing Coordinators are natural organisers, enjoy the challenge of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment where exceptional customer service is always the priority. Our most successful team members have well-developed communication skills, intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, a keen eye for detail and love the challenge of meeting deadlines and providing solutions to our customers daily. Although not essential, a background in an administrative or customer service role within the construction, building supplies or plumbing industries will be highly regarded.
We have multiple roles available in our Housing Coordination team and will be reviewing resumes as they are received, so apply today to avoid disappointment!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways