With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
In this newly created role, you will facilitate warranty and service requests for national builders and commercial construction projects ensuring requests are completed in an efficient and timely manner. This is a central role within our Sales Support Team that will provide you with the opportunity to build relationships with colleagues in the operations, sales and corporate functions as well as customers and suppliers. More specifically, you will:
- Manage warranty and service requests, adhering to the national housing and commercial construction process
- Create and maintain job files ensuring all correspondence and documentation is digitally filed accurately
- Provide support to our national branch network relating to day to day product issues with suppliers
- Build relationships with our customers and suppliers to facilitate open communication and efficient resolution of queries and issues
We want to speak with exceptional administrators or customer service officers with experience in the building supplies or construction industry, who are ready to step up into a national role coordinating the warranty function for Tradelink. This is a newly created role, so your ability to quickly build relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues will be crucial, coupled with intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to master our ERP system. You will interpret product data and trade specific information daily, so you will draw on your analytical skills, eye for detail and well-honed written and verbal communication skills regularly. This is a busy role in a fast-paced industry, so time management skills and juggling competing priorities will be essential to your success.
We review resumes as they are received and this role may be filled prior to the closing date, so please send your application today to avoid disappointment!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways