With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven and well-rounded Supply Chain leader to oversee the national JDE branch level forecasting, and inventory system settings that drive the replenishment into Tradelink branches for all products.
This role will also be leading the Supply Chain development projects including Supply Chain system, forecasting, inventory management, replenishment and other Supply Chain related projects across Australia.
This role will suit someone who has solid experience in the Distribution resource planning (DRP) or Materials Resource Planning (MRP) network distribution environment and strong experience with project and change management within similar business operations as Tradelink – large number of SKUs and wide branch network with multiple customer segments.
Based in our Banyo Support Office, this role will report to the Head of Supply Chain and manage 2 direct reports. This is a hands-on role for someone who has the ability to improve best practices in Supply Chain and your time will be spent building relationships, creating engagement and working collaboratively with other stakeholders within the business.
Our new Supply Chain Development Manager will be driven and passionate, keen to get things done and able to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a team player with:
- 5+ years of experience in either demand or supply planning
- 5+ years of experience in delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience in a distribution supply chain environment with sound logistics knowledge
- Experience in DRP/MRP, Demand Solutions (or equivalent forecast management software) and JDE (or equivalent ERP DRP system)
- Excellent analytical skills with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project & change management skills & experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills with a good knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
If this role is something you would like to explore, apply today! We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date.