Iplex Pipelines is the largest manufacturer and supplier of pipeline systems in Australia. We manufacture and distribute an extensive range of pipe products for applications including water, sewerage, mining slurry, gas, telecommunications and electrical conduits.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, you will be responsible to provide leadership to your team and enabling them to provide safe, orderly, and efficient picking and loading processes to ensure on time dispatch of delivery vehicles. This includes the management of personnel, equipment and tasks associated with these operations.
This is a “hands-on” role that will require a combination of line management and “day to day” tasks.
Working 5.30 am to 2 pm OR 6 am to 2.30 pm from Monday to Friday in a full-time position, you will work closely with your team members to set up orderly and efficient work streams to share and meet the challenges of each delivery day.
To be successful in this role you will be a strong leader with strong communication and people skills. You are a go-getter and safety will be your number one priority.
This role is for you if you have:
- Solid experience in a distribution/warehousing within logistic/manufacturing/transportation industry
- Exceptional team player with strong time management skills and sense of urgency
- Strong safety/risk mindful behaviour
- Valid forklift ticket with a strong forklift operations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially with Word and Excel. JD Edwards experience would be an advantage
- Transport planning knowledge/experience would be an advantage
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group; a global company focussed on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex with the support of Fletcher Building are committed to attracting the best available talent, developing the capability of our people, and creating highly engaged and high performing teams who delivery great results for our customers.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner than anticipated if we find the right candidate.