PlaceMakers Invercargill is currently looking for a high calibre person who is enthusiastic, energetic and passionate to join our busy Interiors Team in the Kitchen Bathroom department.
Are you a talented interior designer? Do you have a flair for Kitchen, Bathroom, & Laundry design? Do you have a passion for customer service? If you answered yes to these questions, then I’d be keen to speak with you.
You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of customer service within our showroom and inspiration centre. You will provide advice to both our Trade and Retail customers on all aspects of interiors but with a specialisation in kitchens.
This is a permanent position working 34 Hours per Week from Monday to Friday.
Skills and Experience required:
• The successful candidate will have expertise in kitchen design but experience in bathroom, laundry, flooring, wardrobes, heating would be great too!
• You must be polite, professional and will be accommodating when assisting our customers.
• We are looking for someone with a high standard of personal presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You will need to have excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines and company targets.
• Your key attention to detail and commitment to perform well independently will help you succeed in this role.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel and other computer programs are desirable.
Please note a full pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required.