We are committed to attracting the best talent, developing our people, and creating engaged and high performing teams who deliver great results for our customers. Our people are guided by our values – Protect, Be Bold, Customer Leading, and Better Together – which helps us create the kind of workplace that delivers great results, in the right way. There has never been a better time to join the Fletcher Building family where our people are committed to making a difference for Group Technology, for Fletcher Building and for New Zealand.
About the opportunity
As Team Leader, you’ll be key in providing technical and people leadership for a team of web developers in our Digital Services team. You’ll have at least 8 years of tech leading and or managing a small team. Our team provides support for our businesses across Australia and New Zealand whether it’s for existing websites or new projects. From a technical perspective, this is a role in which you can support the development of our web strategy and roadmap but still get to enjoy hands-on development work. As a Team Leader, you will get to work with a talented bunch by helping them reach their full potential through coaching and mentoring.
We value your experience and skills, but to make it here you will also need to demonstrate the qualities we value as an organisation. Our people are passionate about performance and relentless on talent. They put the customer first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. Our people act with integrity, are down to earth, open and honest and always looking for ways to improve.
For this role, we are looking for:
• Expertise Web especially open source and Microsoft .Net technologies including .Net Core
• Relevant work experience in application solution development, with proven experience of problem, change, configuration and release management
• Experience with the Azure platform and Azure Applications & Services
• Experience with integration & API development
• Experience working in an enterprise environment – able to relate to our business stakeholders, understand their pain points, and identify how web solutions can help solve their problems
• Hands on experience leading a development team – coaching, training, resource management
To make it with Fletcher Building, submit your application now.