- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:FCE/10036581
- Closing Date:09 Dec 2022
We are looking for individuals who are keen to gain experience as a Construction Worker/Operator within the Civil Infrastructure industry in Auckland, Wellington & Dunedin. We will be providing the training and certifications needed. You just need to bring the following:
• Have a good attitude and willingness to learn
• Full Class 1 clean drivers licence
• Physically fit and happy to work outside on construction sites in all weather conditions
• MUST BE willing to travel outside of Auckland for work at times (a generous travel accommodation & living away allowance will be paid).
PipeWorks is the national leader in trenchless pipeline rehabilitation, undertaking diverse and challenging rehabilitation and civil projects for a wide variety of clients. PipeWorks operates within the Brian Perry Civil group of specialist business units as part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
About the Role
We are looking to expand our existing teams in various locations, specialising in the rehabilitation of pipelines, as such, we have multiple opportunities available for Construction/Drainage Workers to join our Auckland, Wellington or Dunedin teams.
You will be provided with onsite training and be encouraged to continue learning more every day. You will get the opportunity to learn and work while getting a grounding in CCTV (Close circuit television cameras), techniques to repair pipelines without excavation, such as cured in place piping (CIPP). We are also looking for micro-tunneling operatives.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive hourly rates & benefits including generous living away allowances
• 1.5x Overtime after 44 hours
• Job security within a stable environment
• A healthy pipeline of projects nationwide
• A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
• Unrivalled access to training, development and career progression
How to Apply
If you are interested in working with a great team and you are up for a challenge, we want to hear from you! For your opportunity to make it with PipeWorks, please apply directly online.