Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry. Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry leading training and a stable, long term career path.
About the Opportunity
In this permanent full-time role, you will have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with customers from all walks of life to help them make their design dreams come true. Whether it is building their dream home, renovating or even just updating their tapware, you will partner with customers throughout their journey. You will benefit from hands on training and support from your team and can expect your day to include the following:
- Meeting and greeting customers in the showroom
- Assisting customers with bathroom and kitchen product selections
- Preparing quotes for customers
- Follow up and follow through of customer orders
- Processing cash and account payments
- General administrative tasks such as filing, emails and database management
We are looking for candidates who possess the following:
- An energetic, positive and can-do attitude
- Previous experience within a customer service focused role
- Experience using any type of database/ MS Office Suite
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- An interest or eagerness to learn about the plumbing/ interior design industries
To be successful you don’t need experience in the building or construction industry! Our most successful team members have learnt on the job and are energetic and committed to a long-term career within the business.
We assess applications are they are received, and this vacancy may be filled prior to the closing date so please do not delay in submitting your application!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways