Clevercore New Zealand is a purpose-designed offsite manufacturing facility based in Wiri. We are building a new generation of homes for New Zealand and want to be the number one supplier of panellised homes designed specifically for manufacture.
WHAT WE DO
We manufacture the walls and floors to go into Residential homes to save time on site and create a safer and better-quality product. Our clients come to us for homes that can be built faster, more accurately and with less waste.
As an Operator at Clevercore you will be responsible for:
- Operating computer-controlled machines used to cut and assemble timber framing
- These machines are also used for installing plumbing, insulation, windows and wall lining
- Assisting on the assembly line
- Using power tools where required
- Working as a team
- Working safely at all times
To be successful in this position you will need to:
- Be reliable
- Be Hard-working
- Be physically fit as some lifting involved
- Have some previous experience in carpentry or manufacturing
- Want to learn new skills
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
- 7.30am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- Learn new skills and be constantly challenged
- Work with a great team that want to be here
- Work indoors out of the hot sun / cold wind and rain!
- Genuine career progression and chance to upskill
- Leading Hand and Team Leader roles available to those that work hard
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online now with your CV or call Olivia Finn on 0272509566 for more information.