Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group; a global company focussed on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex with the support of Fletcher Building are committed to attracting the best available talent, developing the capability of our people, and creating highly engaged and high performing teams who delivery great results for our customers.
Iplex Pipelines is the largest manufacturer and supplier of pipeline systems in Australia. We manufacture and distribute an extensive range of pipe products for applications including water, sewerage, mining slurry, gas, telecommunications and electrical conduits.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, you will lead the communications and marketing strategy for products and brands across our Metals products portfolio. You will balance the strategic priorities with execution, ensuring that campaigns are effective and work towards growth across the range.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Planning and execution of programs across key markets, brands and product ranges
- New product launches, lead generation and sales growth via varied marketing campaigns
- Working collaboratively with the innovation, product and sales teams
- Aligning SEO best practice for your product portfolio
- Measure and report on campaign performance and effectiveness
- Managing the website, customer portal, social media, trade media and trade events
This role is for you if:
- You possess B2B marketing experience in technical product manufacturing or engineering
- You have previous experience supporting multiple products and features from ideation to launch
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- You are digitally savvy across CRM, social media, ecommerce and website development
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills
- You have a degree in a Marketing or Business discipline (Desirable)
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.