We're looking for a Showroom Sales Consultant to join our Tradelink Byron Bay store. No two days will be the same in this busy role! You will take on the following duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting customers in the showroom
- Assisting customers with product selections
- Preparing quotes for customers
- Follow up and follow-through of customer orders
- Processing cash and account payments
- General administrative tasks such as filing, emails and database management
This role is a great fit for you if you have:
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Previous experience within customer service, showroom and sales-focused role
- Experience using any type of database and MS Office Suite
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- An interest or eagerness to learn about the plumbing/ interior design industries
To be successful you don’t need experience in the building or construction industry! Our most successful team members have learnt on the job and are energetic and committed to a long-term career within the business.
Why Join Tradelink?
Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry. In addition to career opportunities within management and sales fields, Tradelink also offers the following to their team members:
- Staff discounts including banking, optical, health insurance and of course with Fletcher Building businesses
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.