Together, let’s build New Zealand! PlaceMakers is New Zealand’s leading and largest supplier of building materials to New Zealand’s commercial and residential construction markets.
Due to continued high demand for our delivery services, our Delivery Services team are looking to recruit Drivers to join our amazing team for part-time/casual/weekend work.
Your ‘home-base’ can depend on your location, but ultimately you will be part of a team servicing the entire Auckland region (from our 10 branch network), delivering orders to our customers in a timely and professional manner. Our fleet consists of both Tippers and Hiab’s.
We are looking for the following in successful applicants:
- A current Class 4 license, but if you have a Class 2 and are keen to learn, we’d love to hear from you too!
- Friendly manner and can do attitude as you will be interacting with your team and our loyal customer base on a daily basis.
- An understanding of the important of Health and Safety practises and principles in your day to day work.
- Hiab certification – whilst not essential, it would be considered favourably.
What we offer to the successful applicants:
- Competitive hourly rates, plus a monthly target based bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to earn a place in our expansive team.
- Working for PlaceMakers can offer you opportunities to grow your driving and/or professional career.
- A sense of pride in delivering an essential service to our community.
Our fantastic benefits that we offer to our PlaceMakers team include:
- Staff purchasing discounts
- Employee Education Fund
- Discounted medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Employee Welfare programme
…to name a few!
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to be considered for please apply now!