Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group; a global company focussed on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex with the support of Fletcher Building are committed to attracting the best available talent, developing the capability of our people, and creating highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver great results for our customers.
Iplex is a leading manufacturer and supplier of pipeline systems in Australia. We manufacture and distribute an extensive range of pipe and peripheral products for applications including water, sewerage, gas, telecommunications and electrical conduits.
Based out of Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney and reporting to the Innovation Manager, you will be responsible for leading the management and evolution of Iplex’s PVC, plumbing and irrigation product range. As part of the Technical and Innovation team you will focus on ensuring that current and future products will fulfil the needs of the asset owners across the country.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Accountability for product planning, development and lifecycle management
- Being the in-house expert on the range of PVC, back-of-wall plumbing and irrigation products for various parts of the business
- Analysis of sales data
- Research and reporting on industry trends
- Driving growth by connecting product-market fit
Your success will be viewed on how your focus on the customer creates a vision for the product range and ultimately becomes a reality in the Iplex business nationally.
This role is for you if:
- You are degree qualified in chemical, civil, materials or mechanical engineering OR you have experience across plumbing, irrigation, wastewater or sewer infrastructure products or assets (Required)
- You are solutions focused
- You excel at identifying industry needs, trends and opportunities
- You have experience in managing new products to market (desirable)
- You can provide category-specific technical advice
- You are a self-starter with good time management skills
- You possess excellent attention to detail
- You have previous experience in presenting business cases
- You are a team player with good communication skills
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.