Fletcher Insulation is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is Australia’s leading insulation company supplying our favourite brands of insulation. These include Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few.
With more than 19,000 people across Australia and New Zealand, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Warehouse Storeperson, to be based out of Banyo.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will work to maximise warehouse processes and provide excellent standards of customer service. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, picking, packing, and despatching orders for Fletcher Insulation customers
- Loading and unloading products using a forklift
- Identifying and reporting any distribution issues or hazards
- Completing paperwork and basic administration tasks using the warehouse management system
- Ensuring tasks are completed in a safe, timely and accurate manner
To be successful in this role you must enjoy working with people, have excellent attention to detail and pride yourself on your exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Current Forklift License
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience driving a Forklift and working in a Distribution environment.
- Be experienced and competent in the storing and packing of goods and materials in accordance with appropriate procedures/regulations.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- A strong team ethic with the ability to understand and follow clear direction.
- Total commitment and compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Good computer literacy
About the Opportunity
You will be offered rewarding work in a safety-focused environment and, as part of the Fletcher Building Group, you will have access to educational assistance as well as future career opportunities across our diverse manufacturing organisation.
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply TODAY!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.