Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Assistant Credit Manager
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will assist the National Credit Manager in the day to day management of all credit related matters and provide leadership within the team as second in charge of the national credit team and will be back-up when the National Credit Manager takes leave.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To overview the collection process whilst maintaining a portion of the overall debtor ledger to the value of 60M.
- Review of weekly credit limit exception report
- Customer face to face liaison as required
- Support to Credit Officers and attend Trade Bureau meeting
- Encourage a culture of co-operation and team building
- Develop and maintain a culture of customer service excellence.
- Living our values every day
- Work collaboratively with internal cross functional teams to provide outstanding customer solutions
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Credit Manager. You will be a great team player, with a problem-solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for;
- Excellent supervisory and team building skills
- Excellent communication and dispute resolution skills
- High customer service focus
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Be able to make critical decisions on the fly
- Good Excel and general computer skills
- Good at root cause analysis and corrective actions to resolve credit claim issues
- 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Tech savviness - Someone who is versed in relevant software packages and has no issue adapting to new software
- Someone who is keen ambitious and keen to develop themselves to the next level.
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive credit professional, we encourage you to apply today!