Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
Our Central Distribution Centre in Addington services our Christchurch Metro, Regional and National customers with hundreds of deliveries of our Mico, PlaceMakers and Oliveri Sinkware products every day. You will have the opportunity to play a critical role in providing the highest level of service and delivery to our trusted customer base.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for and not limited to:
- Picking, packing and despatching orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Devanning containers
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running so solid experience in a same or similar general warehousing role is essential.
You will be comfortable and have had exposure in the following areas:
- Order fulfilment, forklift and reach truck operation, despatch and container devanning
Please note this is a full time role, Monday to Friday 8 am to 4.30pm.
To be successful, you will need:
- A good level of physical fitness and safe work practices as there is manual handling involved
- Hold a Full Class 1 Driver's licence, F endorsement and current Forklift operations cert (Reach Truck an advantage).
- Have sound communication and numeracy skills with good attention to detail
What we can offer you?
- Staff Purchase Discount Card for Mico and PlaceMakers
- Subsidised Medical Insurance
- Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy to support your career development
- FBuShare – the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of the business you work for.
Please apply online at fbcareers.com and quote reference MCO/19478
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or Citizenship. You will need to provide us with referees that can speak of your great work ethic and reliability.