The Fletcher Building Australia division employs people in manufacturing, distribution and sales sites across Australia. Its businesses manufacture products used to build homes, buildings and infrastructure – including insulation, plasterboard, laminate surfaces, steel roofing, and plastic and concrete piping. The Division also operates more than 390 sites across the country, supplying the country’s tradespeople with the building products they need.
Its businesses include Laminex Australia, Iplex Pipelines Australia, Rocla, Fletcher Insulation, Tradelink, Oliveri and Stramit.
About the Role:
We currently have a vacancy for a Property Asset Manager to join our Banyo based team. This integral position will see you ensuring that the commercial aspects of your assigned national portfolio are being delivered in accordance with best-practice asset management.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the defined portfolio of Australian property leases and assets are managed in-line with the best interests of the Fletcher Group and matched with corporate strategy.
Your key stakeholders in this position will include Agencies, Owners and REIT’s and this position is truly about partnering with these stakeholders with an optimum outcome in mind for your portfolio.
We are seeking an experienced and driven property professional with a proven track record in leasing and property management coupled with top notch client relationship management and negotiation skills.
Our dream candidate will have the following skills and experience across:
- Commercial property management, Lease preparation, lease negotiation, and new site identification
- The ability to make decisions, multi-task and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Previous National portfolio exposure would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business unit
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team amidst often challenging environments.
This exciting and varied position calls for a dynamic and knowledgeable property management professional. You will hold the perfect mix of property management and leasing experience and the drive to join a leading organisation and make a difference.
We are a global business offering stability, career progression and flexibility.
Our benefits include:
- Employee Education Fund – funding for further education & courses
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group.
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.