Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
With over 60 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
About the role:
Based in our Hornby Mico branch you will work closely with and partner with our major plumbing and trade customers to problem solve and provide end to end product and delivery solutions. You will also lead and co-ordinate a cohesive branch team to maximise business potential. Day to day you will be running the operations of the branch and developing effective strategies to deliver on customer requirements. As part of our business this role is called an Internal Key Account Manager/Assistant Branch Manager.
This is a genuine stepping stone into further management or sales roles that doesn't come around very often, so if this sounds like you, please Apply Now!
We have a lot going on at once so we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment but can remain calm under pressure and work closely with the team to achieve our goals.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in the trade, plumbing or distribution industry would be advantageous to your success in this role
- You will have proven leadership experience or demonstrate genuine leadership capability with a collaborative leadership style
- A strong desire to drive sales and business opportunities with sound business acumen
- Highly organised, able to manage conflicting priorities, delegate tasks and manage own and teams time to the drive a high performing team
- You will be an effective communicator that allows people to trust and have buy in to your vision
You will be contributing to a fun and focused team where your natural ability to relate to people and provide customers with solutions will see you succeed in this role. You’ll also be joining a well-respected business that can offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference MCO/19575
Please note: To be successful in this role you need to have permanent working rights in New Zealand via residency or citizenship. As part of our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo a pre employment medical including a drug an alcohol test.