The Green Team here at Higgins in the mighty Waikato are on the hunt for an experienced Project Engineer for our Sealing Team.
In this role, you will lead the delivery of sealing specific projects/contracts in a profitable, compliant and efficient manner with Health & Safety at the forefront of your mind. You'll also be charged with meeting time, budget and quality standards whilst also improving customer services and relationships with clients.
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is what we think you will need to be successful in these roles:
- Formal tertiary qualification OR equivalent
- Sealing expertise gained from a combination of experience, training or professional accreditation
- Practical experience as a Civil Engineering expert
- Full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence
- Excellent knowledge of the NZ legislation, accreditations, industry guidelines and standards
- High level communications skills with a influencing emphasis
- Ability to meet administrative and reporting requirements and deadlines
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to grow and develop in a supportive team, to bring excitement to influence and lead change and of course, great employee benefits for you and your family!
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group, we offer a range of initiatives and knowledge that you will be able to leverage off. We have a strong focus on continued learning and development and there will be a range of opportunities for you to take advantage of. As an organisation we are passionate about the safety of our staff and there is continued support for the initiatives you will be required to implement and maintain.
Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
If you want to play a key role in a leading roading and civil infrastructure company with Higgins and Fletcher Construction, please apply directly online.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga