The Green Team here at Higgins in Rotorua are on the hunt a Cyclic Labourer to undertake routine road/cyclic maintenance activities and minor road repairs.
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is what we think you will need to be successful in these roles:
- Full Class 2, W, T, R’s as a minimum – competent operation of small plant and machinery
- TC qualification as a minimum, STMS would be advantageous
- Be adaptable, flexible, reliable and an honest prepared to put in the effort to complete tasks to a high-quality standard
- Experience in hand laying of Asphalt would be advantageous
- Participate positively & actively, fully committing to the Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities, constantly looking out of yourself, team members and general public
- Reasonable level of personal health and fitness
- Ability to work well with others creating a positive and productive team environment
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to grow and develop in a supportive team, to bring excitement to influence and lead change and of course, great employee benefits for you and your family!
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group, we offer a range of initiatives and knowledge that you will be able to leverage off. We have a strong focus on continued learning and development and there will be a range of opportunities for you to take advantage of. As an organisation we are passionate about the safety of our staff and there is continued support for the initiatives you will be required to implement and maintain.
Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
If you want to play a key role in a leading roading and civil infrastructure company with Higgins and Fletcher Construction, please apply directly online.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga