Due to an internal promotion, we have a very exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the People and Performance team at our Banyo Support Office. This true generalist HR position will see you partnering with your client groups to provide a range of services involving all aspects of the employment lifecycle. This opportunity will appeal to a candidate who is comfortable working at pace and who likes to be hands-on, managing the end-to-end HR processes from sourcing through to exit processes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing guidance, coaching and advice to your key stakeholder group
- Supporting the business to manage employment relations and union issues
- Strengthening both the commercial and performance-based culture within the business through strong coaching, advice and education of frontline leaders
- Contributing to other People and Performance / HR initiatives and projects
- Managing and executing remuneration, performance and talent processes across your designated portfolio
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Supporting the business to manage effective workforce planning, including leave management, overtime, temp labour and efficient rostering
This role will not only provide both managers and employees with sound guidance and advice in every day and more complex people matters, but will also challenge the thinking of managers and employees in a constructive manner.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an HR generalist position, ideally at the Senior Advisor, Business Partner or similar level
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Strong ER and IR knowledge along with proven experience independently partnering with operational sites
- Exposure to a blue-collar environment and experience dealing with unions and delegated employee representatives
- A commercial approach to decision making, as well as a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- The desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands in a fast paced environment
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
You will have access to a range of company-wide benefits with the Fletcher Building Group including:
- Access to an employee education fund for learning and development opportunities
- Study leave - for courses aligned with your role and the business
- Staff discounts across all Fletcher Building businesses
- Discounts including banking, optical and health insurance
- A corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
Tradelink offers a down-to-earth, close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
The People and Performance team covers all aspects of Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and HR Business Partnership. This is an awesome, experienced, committed and hard-working team - who still finds time to have fun along the way!
With more than 200 retail branches and 100 showrooms across the country, we sell a high-quality range of bathroom, laundry and kitchen products as well as tools, parts and fittings. With 150 years in the industry, there's a reason we're Australia's trusted name in plumbing supplies.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.