Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
With over 60 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
As the face of our Branch, you will be the first port of call for our valued plumbing and trade customers coming into our Porirua branch. Day to day you’ll support across the Trade Counter, Inwards Goods & Deliveries with your responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Providing top notch customer service and product solutions to our customers face to face and via phone
- Processing sales including organising deliveries to meet our customers needs
- Receipting inwards goods, picking and packing orders and putting stock away
- Ensuring that our products are safely delivered onsite to our customers in a professional and timely manner
Please note this role is a permanent full time role, working 40 hours a week.
This is an exciting and fast paced role, where we put our customers at the forefront of every decision. You will bring with you:
- Experience in a similar customer service role. Experience within a trade environment would be great, but not essential.
- A can-do, flexible and outgoing attitude with the ability to build rapport and talk to a wide range of people
- Team driven as we are a small close-knit team, we all support each other to ensure that we get the job done
- Not easily flustered and able to juggle multiple things at the same time within in a busy environment
As a requirement of the role, you must hold a Full Class 1 Drivers License. Forklift license would be advantageous but not essential however a willingness to get your license will be a must.
What's in it for you?
You will be contributing to a fun and focused team where your natural ability to relate to people and provide customers with solutions will see you succeed in this role. You’ll also be joining a well-respected business that can offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference MCO/19603