Dimond has a team of 130 staff over 9 branches, those who are passionate about roofing, cladding, rainwater, flooring and structural products. For over 50 years we have been a leading supplier to the New Zealand construction industry. As a member of Fletcher Steel, we are always striving to improve our offer and to provide New Zealand with quality products and service.
We’re on the hunt for someone who is passionate about selling in the building industry to join us as a Sales Representative. This role will be predominantly based in Rotorua and cover areas including Taupo and Whakatane where you’ll be promoting and selling Dimond products and services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Driving and securing sales in a fast-paced environment by supporting existing and new customers including Commercial and Residential Roofers, Structural Fabricators, Plumbers, Builders and Sub-Contractors in a highly competitive market.
- Great interpersonal and customer service as you’ll interact with a variety of people including Architects and Specifiers along with individual home-owners.
- Building strong relationships to ensure you’re delivering on targets and developing innovative solutions to meet market needs.
- Building industry experience would be advantageous, although not mandatory.
- Ability to establish and develop successful relationships through your excellence in understanding and explaining the features and benefits of products to customers.
- Technical aptitude to build a deep market knowledge and capitalise on opportunities.
- Effectively organise your time and plan and implement sales growth plans.
- Resilience and persistence will be part of your DNA.
- Personal drive and determination to achieve stretch goals and targets.
- Join a small successful team of people who have plenty of knowledge to share.
- Opportunity to immerse yourself in a challenging and fast-moving market whilst growing your sales career.
- We offer a competitive package with great benefits.
- Range of opportunities for career advancement that come with being a part of the Fletcher Group.
If you are a sales guru and want to know more, please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should have permanent working rights in New Zealand.
Dimond Roofing is proud to have received the GreenRate™ Level A certification, which is the top tier rating for this globally recognised eco-label, for all ColorCote® roll formed roofing products. Our products are used by homeowners, commercial building owners, builders and farmers across the country,
We look forward to receiving your online application. You can request a CV by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will close Sunday 11th of April.