We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This role will be focussed on supporting the development of procedural and training content for our company management system.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience developing and writing procedural content or website development in a content development or mapping role.
As a Technical Writer you will engage with key knowledge holders, to capture knowledge and develop useable content for our documentation management system, Procore. You’ll record and maintain the content, keeping it current, accessible and usable.
Skills and experience you will bring to this role:
• A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in similar roles within the construction or closely related industry
• Be comfortable working on your own with the ability to engage key knowledge holders to extract information
• Experience in technical writing, document/content management, training and support content
• Qualification in an area such as business process development/improvement, information management, instructional design or similar
• Business requirements gathering and documentation experience, including system implementations and process development.
• Demonstrable experience with various publishing and document management tools.
Make a difference to our business and advance your career. At Brian Perry Civil you will enjoy the benefits and recognition of working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group. Along with a competitive remuneration package, this opportunity will also be an idea platform for high performers to be ‘seen’ within the group.
Brian Perry Civil is a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. As part of the overall Fletcher Building Group, we undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialities including foundation and piling works.
For your opportunity to make it with Brian Perry Civil, please click apply now.