PlaceMakers Mt Wellington is one of the largest suppliers of materials to the building industry in Auckland and is also part of New Zealand’s No.1 publicly listed company Fletcher Building. We are currently looking for a high calibre person who is enthusiastic, energetic and passionate to join our busy Interiors Team.
Are you a talented kitchen consultant? Do you have a passion for sales and customer service? If you answered yes to these questions, then I’d be keen to speak with you.
You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of sales and customer service within our showroom and inspiration centre. You will provide advice to both our Trade and Retail customers on all aspects of interiors but with a particular focus on Kitchens.
Skills and Experience required:
- The successful candidate will have expertise in kitchen design but experience in bathroom, laundry, flooring, wardrobes, heating would be great too!
- You must be polite, professional and will be accommodating when assisting our customers.
- We are looking for someone with a high standard of personal presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will need to have excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines and company targets.
- Your key attention to detail and commitment to perform well independently will help you succeed in this role.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel, 2020 Design or similar and other computer programs are desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team, working with Auckland's leading housing companies and trade builders. This role provides stimulating challenges on a daily basis with great rewards in developing long term working relationships with your customers. You will work in a positive team environment with a drive to give the best customer service. In addition, you will receive a market competitive salary will have generous staff purchasing privileges.
Please note a full pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.