With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
This newly created role is crucial to the success of our sales strategy nationally and is focused on the development of a pipeline of new business within the residential sector in New South Wales. Drawing on your extensive network within the residential market, your key outcomes in this role will include:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy that provides a framework for success in the residential market in New South Wales
- Provide bespoke solutions to customers leveraging on support from Tradelink’s extensive support and operational network
- Effectively identify key targets within the market and maintain regular contact schedules
- Collaboratively working with stakeholders both internal and external to maximise business opportunities
At Tradelink, our Business Development Managers are agile, experts in their market specialisation, have deep experience in commercial environments and demonstrate best practice in executing new business. Experience within the plumbing industry is not an essential component of this role. More important, is your network of contacts within the residential sector which will form your springboard to leverage future success. The ability to identify and convert new business, effectively manage a portfolio of customers, and demonstrate best practice in sales craft are critical requirements of this role!
We review applications are they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date. Please submit your application today to ensure consideration for this exciting new opportunity with Tradelink.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways