Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
About the role:
Based in our Tauranga branch you will work closely with and partner with our major plumbing and trade customers to problem solve and provide end to end product and delivery solutions.
Day to day you will be working closely with our trade customers, provide product sales, support and solutions, build on existing customer relationships, provide quotes for plumbing projects and co-ordinate the ordering, sourcing and onsite delivery of our plumbing and bathroom products, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided and that “Mico makes it easy”.
This role in our business is called an Internal Key Account Manager.
We have a lot going on at once so we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment but can remain calm under pressure and work closely with the team to achieve our goals.
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Industry experience and knowledge would be ideal, but if you come from a trade background that would also be considered.
- You will be highly organised with the ability juggle multiple priorities
- Exposure to or experience in B2B product quoting
- A drive to exceed customer expectations and provide solutions
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
This a full time role working Monday to Friday 8-5pm
Please note a reference check from your current manager will form part of this recruitment process. You may also be required to undergo a full medical, including drug test and other pre-employment checks.