We have an amazing opportunity for you!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Assistant Accountant with a desire to learn and progress a finance career with our Oliveri Solutions Finance team based in Regency Park, Adelaide.
Reporting to our Commercial Manager you’ll have a varied role, with responsibilities including:
- Ensure that all accrual and prepayments are properly calculated and recorded
- Complete monthly reconciliations of the general ledger accounts
- Maintain capital work in progress reconciliations and capitalise and dispose assets where appropriate
- Process any intercompany recharges and reconcile the intercompany account
- Assist with monthly financial reporting submission (we use Oracle Hyperion)
- Assist with preparations of Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) and GST returns
- Assist in the completion of year end audit requirements
This role is a great fit for you if you have:
- Degree qualification in Finance, Accounting, Business or Commerce
- Strong computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A self-starter and ability to work autonomously
- Experience in SAP system desirable is desirable
In return, we offer a supportive working environment with a great career development platform, a competitive package, and an impressive employee benefits programme with a number of corporate discounts.
Oliveri Solutions - A member of the Fletcher Building group is a world-class leader in innovative design and manufacturing. Established in 1947, Oliveri is Australia’s only commercial sink manufacturer in addition to being a master distributor of a variety of other water solutions.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.