We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Based at the New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC), this role will be to plan, resource and coordinate the delivery of this project to ensure we achieve and exceed targets as relating to safety standards, quality standards, budgets, programme and the project objectives.
• Do you have experience managing $50 million dollar plus projects?
• Are you looking for a role where you can grow your career?
• Are you passionate about vertical commercial construction and keen to work on an iconic Auckland project?
As a Project Manager, your role will be to plan, resource and coordinate the delivery of the project end to end, to ensure we achieve and exceed targets as relating to safety standards, quality standards, budgets, programme and the project objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Tertiary qualification in project or construction management.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a commercial construction environment and relevant experience in complex and/or large-scale projects
• High level of drive and personal commitment to succeed
• Solutions driven - proactive in seeking results and comfortable working in an environment where ready-made answers aren’t always available
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects nationwide. Work undertaken spans civil and industrial engineering and all aspects of commercial construction - including both main structures and interiors. Our Buildings division is well known in the New Zealand market, delivering impressive projects across New Zealand.
Interested? We would love to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer to join Fletcher Construction and demonstrate their talents. If you would like to align your goals with ours, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application directly online.