Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
With over 65 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
Our Mico Design team specify an extensive range of exclusive products and global brands within the into commercial projects throughout NZ and we are looking for an Internal Specification Consultant to join our team and support our Account Managers.
Reporting through to the National Commercial Specification Manager, based in our East Tamaki Branch this role will focus on supporting our Account Managers with growing bathroom sales through securing our exclusive range of bathroom products into specification plans then translating these into project proposals for tender with commercial Architects, Designers and Developers. You’ll produce new product proposals and literature, manage the referral of new business leads and, once the tender is secured, you’ll build exceptional relationships with our key customers to ensure customer communication, expectations and fulfilment of service are exceeded.
To be successful you will:
- Be highly organised with the credibility of following projects through from inception to completion.
- Have a solid understanding of the commercial project process and specification schedules
- Have exceptional communication and relationship building skills with the ability to negotiate and influence customers, suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Adobe Pro. JDE knowledge beneficial.
- Be comfortable with a Full-Time office-based role while supporting our Sales Reps
- Have strong sales administration experience such as quoting, pricing, sales reporting, and managing account enquiries
- Ideally have experience within the building, architectural, commercial or design industries.
- A background in Marketing is also beneficial.
A few benefits:
- Staff Discounts for Mico and PlaceMakers
- Subsidised Medical Insurance
- Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy to support your career development
- FBuShare – the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of the business you work for.
If a sales support role in the building industry excites you then please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference MCO/ 19765