PlaceMakers Whitianga is one of the largest suppliers of materials to the building industry and is also part of New Zealand’s No.1 publicly listed company Fletcher Building. We are currently looking for a high calibre person who is enthusiastic, energetic and passionate to join our busy Interiors Team.
Are you a talented interior designer? Do you have a flair for Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry design or Paint Solutions? Do you have a passion for customer service? If you answered yes to these questions, then I’d be keen to speak with you.
You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of customer service within our showroom and Décor inspiration centre. You will provide advice to both our Trade and Retail customers on all aspects of interior décor but with a specialisation in kitchens.
Skills and Experience required:
• The successful candidate will have expertise in kitchen design but experience in paint, bathroom, laundry, flooring, wardrobes, heating would be great too!
• You must be polite, professional and will be accommodating when assisting our customers.
• We are looking for someone with a high standard of personal presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You will need to have excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines and company targets.
• Your key attention to detail and commitment to perform well independently will help you succeed in this role.
• Must be computer literate
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team. This role provides stimulating challenges on a daily basis with great rewards in developing long term working relationships with your customers. You will work in a positive team environment with a drive to give the best customer service. In addition, you will receive a market competitive salary and will have generous staff purchasing privileges.
Please note a full pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required.