Dimond Roofing products are used by homeowners, commercial building owners, builders and farmers across the country. We are proud to have received the GreenRate™ Level A certification, which is the top tier rating for this globally recognised eco-label, for all ColorCote® roll formed roofing products.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about selling in the building industry to join us as a Sales Representative. This role will be responsible for covering the greater Auckland area promoting and selling Dimond products and services.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Driving and securing sales in a fast paced environment
• Support existing and new customers including those Commercial and Residential Roofers, Structural Fabricators, Plumbers, Builders and Sub-Contractors
• Having outstanding customer service to help being successful in a highly competitive market
• Great interpersonal skill as you will interact with a variety of people including Architects and Specifiers along with individuals who are home owners
• Building strong relationships to ensure delivering on targets
• Developing solutions to meet market needs
• Building industry experience would be advantageous, although not mandatory
• Ability to establish and develop successful relationships
• Technical aptitude to build a deep market knowledge
• Understanding and explaining the features and benefits of our products to customers
• Ability to identify and capitalise opportunities
• Effectively organise your time
• Plan and implement sales growth plans
• Resilience and persistence is in your DNA
• Personal drive and determination to achieve stretch goals and targets
• Join a small successful team of people who have plenty of knowledge to share
• Opportunity to immerse yourself in a challenging and fast moving market whilst growing your sales career
• Competitive package and a range of opportunities for career advancement that come with being a part of the Fletcher Group.
If you are a sales guru and want to know more, please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should have permanent working rights in New Zealand.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.