Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
About the role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager in our Tauranga branch, this is fulltime position working Monday to Friday and rostered Saturday one in every four weeks 7.30-5pm.
A varied and hands on role maintaining stock accuracy and picking, packing and despatching customer orders, delivering to our customers ensuring that we provide exceptional service and achieve our goal of “Mico Makes it Easy”.
On a day to day you will be based in our warehouse:
- Receipting inwards goods
- Safely loading and unloading the delivery vehicle
- Picking and packing orders
- Delivering of goods to our customers
- Putting stock away
- Supporting the team to ensure our customers are receiving an exceptional service
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Hold a Full Class 1 NZ Drivers Licence
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Be physically fit as manual handling and heavy lifting involved
- A forklift licence with F endorsement beneficial but not essential
What we offer:
We are a small but fun team and have a lot going on. You’ll also be joining the market leader and a well-respected business that can offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement that come with being part of the Fletcher Group.
As part of the recruitment process, you may need to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
If this sounds like the next step you are looking to take, please click apply!