Fletcher Insulation (FI) is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is Australia’s leading insulation company. We are at the forefront of innovation and development of new trends, supplying our favourite brands of insulation - including Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few.
With more than 16,000 people across Australia and New Zealand, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the Opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service / Accounts Officer to join our team in Dandenong South.
The purpose of this opportunity is to deliver an industry leading customer experience that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Perform consistently and deliver value-added services to our customers
- Ensure the highest level of quality and valuable relationships with our customers
- Take accurate orders and calculate charges as required
- Provide invoices to customers in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform varied accounts receivable tasks – including credits, remittances and reporting
- Perform varied accounts payable tasks – including vendor enquiries, invoice management and reimbursements
- Database management
- Generation of general and financial reporting
To be successful in this role you must enjoy working with people and thrive on providing the very best customer experience. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Medium level ability with MS Suite and Microsoft Outlook
- Full function Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable experience
- Call centre customer service experience (desirable)
- Clear communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Customer-centric approach to customer interaction
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.