Part of New Zealand’s No.1 publicly listed company Fletcher Building, PlaceMakers Blenheim is recognised as one of Marlborough’s leading suppliers to the building & construction industry. We are now recruiting for an experienced Kitchen and Bathroom specialist to join our team, to lead and continue to grow this side of the business.
Do you have a flair for Kitchen, Bathroom, & Laundry design? Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you have an interest in interior design, always researching the latest trends? If you answered yes to any these questions, we want to hear from you!
This is an important role, where you will be responsible for leading our Kitchen and Bathroom unit, providing exceptional customer service and managing displays in the Kitchen and Bathroom showroom. A major part of our business and an area we are looking to continue to invest in; the sky will be your limit!
Skills and Experience required:
• The successful candidate will have experience in bathroom, kitchen or laundry design
• You will be a true people person, offering exceptional customer service to your clients
• You will have a high standard of personal presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential
• Attention to detail and the ability to perform independently
• Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel and other computer programs is desirable
Vacancies like this don’t come up often. You will be working with a range of different clients in the region; from high level architectural clients & group home builders, to your friendly DIY specialists, no two days will be the same.
What’s in it for you?
• Remuneration competitive within the industry and region
• Stimulating challenges on a daily basis with great rewards
• An active social club and exciting staff functions
• The opportunity to develop long term working relationships with your customers
• Access to Fletcher Building’s Staff Benefit Scheme
• The ability to continue to educate yourself to enable you to excel in your role
• You will work in a positive team environment with the goal to secure their place as the market leader in Marlborough
• This is a full time position, however hours of work can be negotiated for the right candidate
If the above sounds like you, and you are ready to join a forward thinking company who are striving for excellence, then don’t delay! Click “Apply Now” or for a confidential discussion email Gene Simmiss on email@example.com.
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a full preemployment medical, and preemployment drug & alcohol test.