We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can create beautiful spaces.
About the Role
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Representative to join our supportive and thriving sales team. Servicing Sydney Metro, this role will be working with a range of clientele building upon existing business and creating new long lasting relationships. This role will focus on working with our customers across the Trades, Residential building and Commercial space providing an optimum level of service while developing and maximising sales across your allocated territory.
Your proactive approach will see you maintaining and developing our market position as you build on customer relationships to achieve agreed sales volumes and profit margins in support of broader business objectives.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Knowledge of the building industry and working within a business with a broad and complex product range;
- Customer focused style and a relationship driven approach in influencing key stakeholders;
- Outstanding time management capabilities with the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time;
- Intermediate computer skills coupled with previous experience in analysing data and providing reports when required;
- Proven problem solving skills and negotiation capabilities in achieving sales outcomes.
This role calls for an ambitious and results focused person who has a genuine interest in our brand to ensure, product integrity, financial performance and operational standards are maintained.
About the Rewards
As a proud partner of Fletcher Building group with operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building. In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants.
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below