We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join the Higgins “Green” Team in the role of Office Administrator based in Wellington.
It’s a great all-round role and critical to the delivery of contracted work to our clients. You’ll be responsible for ensuring processes are all administered correctly. Interaction with all internal departments will be essential as we operate in a high intensity environment.
Other duties include:
• Processing of project-based timesheets and associated temp payroll
• Creation and processing of purchase orders
• Creating and maintaining new project scopes
• Maintaining plant usage data (bitumen sheets)
• Other general office administration as required
• Interacting with internal and external stakeholders across the business
You will also build on the Higgins brand within the industry by developing and living a customer centric approach to how our Teams deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for then this is what we think you will need to successfully deliver to the business and our customers:
• Accurate and precise data entry skills with high attention to detail
• Computer savvy with ability to pick up new systems quickly
• Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
• Confident, collaborative, and build natural rapport with people
You’ll be joining a fun and supportive team along with a well-respected business offering a range of real opportunities for career advancement. A competitive salary and Fletchers company benefits for you and your family to enjoy.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure construction company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrow’s New Zealand.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga