Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
With over 60 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of the global Fletcher Building company so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do and we are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk who lives and breathes our values of being ‘customer leading’ and ‘better every day’.
Based out our National Support Office in Hazeldean Road, Christchurch our Accounts Payable team is valued for their customer focus and getting high volume accounts paid on time.
As a pivotal part of our team your role will involve:
- Processing invoices and credit notes for payment through our integrated ERP system.
- Reconciling supplier accounts and statements, and resolving supplier invoicing queries.
- Building and developing strong relationships with our Mico Branch network and external suppliers.
- Sound experience in a similar role AP or AR role with particular focus in high volume processing and reconciliation .
- Computer literate including proven experience within an integrated ERP system and intermediate excel capability - JDE a bonus!
- Highly organised and efficient - you will be able to juggle multiple balls at once whilst also being able to maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to develop strong working relationships.
What can we offer you in return?
In return, you’ll be joining a fun and supportive team along with a well-respected business offering a range of benefits and real opportunities for career advancement.
If this sounds like the next role for you then we would love to hear from you. Please apply online at fbcareers.com using reference MCO/19850 or by clicking 'Apply Now'.