This is an exciting and challenging role for a proven leader and advocate of operational excellence to step into this prime position in our Riccarton Branch.
Reporting to the Hub Operations Manager who is tasked with looking after retail trade sales and overall leadership of 4 branches. As 1 of the 4 Branch Managers within this hub, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operational management of the Riccarton branch and you will lead a team of 34 staff covering our yard, showroom and drive thru for whom you will be responsible for. Needless to say you will also be fully responsible for supporting health and safety requirements of the branch.
• This role will cover Tuesday to Saturday (hours to be discussed)
• Your role will champion flawless operational execution and exceptional customer service throughout the store.
• In order to be better every day, you will be involved in strategic decisions as well as the development and implementation of our ‘Life Saving Rules’ policies and procedures.
• We will be looking to you to keep the site operating at a high standard and ensuring customer satisfaction and levels of service remain an area of high priority at all times. As such, training and development is and will remain critical to ensure standards are met and exceeded.
• Create engagement with all stakeholders internal and external.
• You will be required to undertake a range of administrative requirements.
We're looking for someone who has some understanding and experience relating to the building sector, however it will be your operational experience which we will be most attracted to.
We are looking for a natural leader, someone who will ensure our people stay engaged and focused on our customers. We are looking for someone with a flair for investing in people and working with them to reach their potential. We are looking for someone who strongly believes in the importance of H&S within the workplace as this is an absolute priority for us. We are looking for someone who is tech savvy and can be the champion of a high performance technology based environment.
As part of the Hub, you will work collaboratively with your Hub Operations Manager and fellow Branch Managers and other internal stakeholders to actively engage in discussions around how we can continually improve and leverage opportunities which place us in a strong position against our competitors.
You will work with your experienced team and you will be encouraged to look out for and suggest new ideas which fit with our goal which is to ensure no-one else is easier to do business with.
In return, the successful candidate will be joining a well-respected and successful Hub with big plans and a strategy for the future. If your goal is to continue to grow your career and test your leadership skills, this is an opportunity you really should consider. Package will include a competitive salary plus additional staff benefits as part of the Fletcher Building Group.
Expressions of interest must include a cv and letter outlining your suitability for this role
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including a drug test is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.