At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver unmatchable results for our customers.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex Pipelines are looking for a customer centric and people focused Electrical Sales Specialist to join us in Strathpine, QLD. You will play a pivotal role as we deliver winning outcomes for our Electrical customers. You will work in a close-knit team and in collaboration with peers across a large national team. We work hard, celebrate our successes, support each other and love a slice of cake or two!
- Work as part of a small, collaborative team in a fast paced and complex environment
- Provide first class customer service and expert product advice via email, over the phone and face to face to our national customer base and internal teams
- Support quoting and order management through to delivery and customer receipt, ensuring accuracy, timeliness of execution and agreed levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Build solid relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Identify sales opportunities through product cross selling optimisation
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience within the electrical, plumbing, industrial or building industry will be essential to hit the ground running
- A supportive and inclusive approach with a results focus
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively and build effective relationships with both internal and external teams
- Experience in a fast-paced sales and customer service environment, and the ability to perform well under pressure to achieve outcomes
- Strong computer literacy and the ability to pick up new systems quickly (we use JDE)
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.