At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver unmatchable results for our customers.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex Pipelines is the largest manufacturer and supplier of pipeline systems in Australia. We manufacture, source and distribute an extensive range of pipeline products for applications across all aspects of the water and gas industries within Australia.
We are currently recruiting for a number of new and exciting roles to unlock growth within Iplex nationally. One of which is the requirement for an Irrigation Sales Representative in New South Wales. This critical role will see you join our established sales team responsible for gaining and retaining customers within the irrigation sector by identifying their needs or business challenges, and matching them to Iplex Australia products and services. You will manage an existing portfolio, identify opportunities to win more business by up-selling and cross-selling to clients and able to generate creative solutions based on customer or market insights.
Collaborating with the broader Iplex technical and sales teams you will also be a consultative solutions seller for our partners and stakeholders, growing both your network and your status within our diversified but interconnected industry. This presents as a great personal development opportunity for the right person. You will have a significant impact on both the execution of Iplex’s strategy and the evolution of our industry within a very well established organisation.
We are looking for the following skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in external sales
- A background within the pipeline industries would be advantageous, along with good technical aptitude
- Rock solid face to face sales, communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to look at the bigger picture and decide on appropriate actions needed that balance both business and customer experience requirements
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- The ability to prioritise workload and support the wider team to deliver KPI’s
- Strong computer literacy, particularly in MS Excel
If you are an experienced sales professional with the above skills and background, and are ready to hit the ground running with an industry leading supplier, please apply today!
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.