Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail, and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
With over 60 branches throughout New Zealand, we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
We are looking to add to high performing and fun team at our branch in Tauranga.
Day to day your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing top-notch customer service and product solutions to our customers face to face and via phone
- Processing sales including organising deliveries to meet our customer's needs
- Supporting the wider team with urgent deliveries/inwards goods and inventory as and when needed
This is an exciting and fast-paced role, where we put our customers at the forefront of every decision. You will bring with you:
- Experience in a similar customer service role. Experience within a trade environment would be great, but not essential.
- A can-do, flexible and outgoing attitude with the ability to build rapport and talk to a wide range of people
- Team driven as we are a small close-knit team, we all support each other to ensure that we get the job done
- High energy, motivated and driven - you will join a team that is all very driven to go over and beyond in their day to day role
- Not easily flustered and able to juggle multiple things at the same time within in a busy environment
As a requirement of the role, you must hold a Full Class 1 Drivers License and current Forklift License. Due to the nature of the role, we also are looking for someone physically fit.
Please note, hours of work are Monday to Friday 7.30 am - 5 pm with a rostered one in four Saturday morning.
What's in it for you?
You will be contributing to a fun and focussed team where your natural ability to relate to people and provide customers with solutions will see you succeed in this role. You’ll also be joining a well-respected business that can offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference MCO/19886