Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for a Commercial Analyst for our Pricing Team.
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will support the pricing and sales teams through assessment and processing of pricing system changes, ensuring that pricing decisions are aligned with pricing strategy and providing guidance to sales team members on pricing systems, processes and proposals. This role is a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - 4 Days Per Week
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pricing master data maintenance, including day to day price changes, targeted pricing projects and major event price changes.
- Support pricing & sales teams through pricing analysis using existing templates, one-off deal analysis & appropriate customer segmentation reviews.
- Contribute to identification of opportunities for margin improvement based on customer & pricing analysis
- Provide a responsive service to sales teams to assist in pricing enquiries
- Manage PriceFx user administration, including issue resolution with PriceFx
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for a numbers specialist. You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for;
- Specific pricing experience not required, 2+ years in an analytical, business or finance role, with experience in modelling and system administration.
- A tertiary (ie Bachelor, or Diploma level) qualification in business, accounting, mathematics, or other related discipline would be highly regarded
- Highly proficient in Excel. Advantageous to have experience with ERP systems & Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with sales & customer service teams
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
If you are ready to join in our transformation during an exciting growth phase and are a proactive professional, we encourage you to apply today!