We are committed to attracting the best talent, developing our people, and creating engaged and high performing teams who deliver great results for our customers. Our people are guided by our values – Protect, Be Bold, Customer Leading, and Better Together – which helps us create the kind of workplace that delivers great results, in the right way. There has never been a better time to join the Fletcher Building family where our people are committed to making a difference for Group Technology, for Fletcher Building and for New Zealand.
About the opportunity
As a Senior JDE Technical Analyst, you will be responsible for the optimisation of the JDE ERP Solution and that it delivers its benefits to the business. Working with stakeholders and JDE users, you will facilitate workshops to identify their needs as well as communication and training requirements. Ultimately, you are there to ensure that JDE is configured to support business processes. You will also lead continuous improvement initiatives like reviewing incidents, identifying trends and ongoing issues, and implementing improvement plans. You will be accountable for timely resolution of assigned production issues within SLAs and customer experience measures.
To make it here, we are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, passionate about performance, put the customer first, and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. For this role, we are also looking for:
• Demonstrable track record of successful large-scale ERP implementations and upgrades
• Expertise in all technical aspects of JDE EnterpriseOne 9.2.
• Linux o/s and shell scripting experience
• Good understanding of various SDLC operating models and different methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
About the rewards
• Staff Discounts – discounts across Fletcher Building businesses and on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
• FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
• Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
• Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
• FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.