Sales and Service Coordinator - Mt Maunganui
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Location:Mount Maunganui
- Job Reference:HPS/19921
- Closing Date:30 Sep 2021
Humes is a company that has been built on the principals of innovation, manufacturing expertise, quality and building a team of capable people who are proud to serve our customers across all markets we participate in.
We have a diverse, flexible and open culture with the resourcefulness of the Kiwi spirit transcending the entire organisation making everyone an agent of change in their work and community
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and friendly person to join our Humes team at our Mt Maunganui Branch, working Monday to Fridays (Weekends off!). We are looking for someone with previous sales and service experience. If you are a self-starter with a positive attitude this role might be for you!
This is a “hands on role” where your key responsibilities will be:
• Providing great customer service and advice to our customers whether it be face to face, over the phone, email or working alongside our account managers on project specific jobs
• Providing guidance and expertise to our customers on our products
• Co-ordinating our customer deliveries, processing and dispatching.
• Health and Safety cooperation of individual and others
• Stock Control, replenishing shelves
Skills and Experience
• Experience with face to face customer experience
Class 2 and F Endorsement desired, however not essential. We can train and develop for the right person!
• Computer literate
• Excellent communication skills and ability to multi task and coordinate
• Positive attitude by taking pride in delivering high quality work
• Health & Safety focused
• Reliable with a strong work ethic and team focused
• Solution focused with good problem-solving skills
• Great benefits package, including: Investment in personal development and training e.g.
• Employee Education Fund (EEF) which supports individual studies and their families
• A wide range of discounts on products and services
• A variety of health, wellbeing, safety and family programmes which benefit our people
How to Apply
Submit your CV via the Apply Now button.
To learn more about our company go to humes.co.nz.