We now have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join the team in our Ingleburn Distribution Centre.
Reporting to the Distribution Centre Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Observing safe work practices for yourself and your team at all times
- Picking and packing goods for orders
- Goods receivable
- Forklift operation
- Moving and rotating stock
- Loading and unloading stock by hand and forklift
- Performing accurate stock take and cycle counts
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience within a warehousing role
- Possess a current forklift ticket - experience with side/high reach forklift is preferred
- Current Drivers Licence
- Basic computer skills
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
You will have access to a range of company-wide benefits with the Fletcher Building Group including:
- Study Leave - for courses aligned with your role and the business
- Tradelink uniforms
- Staff discounts across all FB businesses
- Discounts including banking, optical and health insurance
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
Tradelink offers a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
With more than 200 retail branches and 100 showrooms across the country, we sell a high-quality range of bathroom, laundry and kitchen products as well as tools, parts and fittings. With 150 years in the industry, there's a reason we're Australia's trusted name in plumbing supplies.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.