At Fletcher Building, we are committed to attracting the best talent, developing our people, and creating engaged and high performing teams who deliver great results for our customers. Our people are guided by our values – Protect, Be Bold, Customer Leading, and Better Together – which helps us create the kind of workplace that delivers great results, in the right way. There has never been a better time to join the Fletcher Building family where our people are committed to making a difference for Group Technology, for Fletcher Building and for New Zealand.
About the opportunity
The Manager - Integration / Integration Architect sits within the Digital Services function and leads the team responsible for developing, enhancing, and supporting Fletcher Building’s integration ecosystem. This is a dual role with the first part leading a team of Integration Developers and the second part providing Integration Architecture expertise across Fletcher Building. In this role, you are responsible for the processes used to govern adoption and implementation of a standardised approaches and tools for integration. The key purpose is to maximise Fletcher Building’s productivity and business value in accordance with best practices, architectural principles, and other determining factors.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Strategy and Technical Leadership
- Relationship Management with stakeholders and external partners
- Project Delivery - Direct and contribute to scoping and requirements gathering activities for projects which require integration.
- Work with the Architecture team to ensure architectural guidelines are followed across all integration projects.
- Ensure that an integration governance strategy is in place and that all standards are being met.
- Proactively develop and implement plans to improve middleware performance, productivity, and the proportion of IT incidents and service requests resolved over time.
We are looking for proven capability in Integration Architecture as well as people leadership skills to grow and develop our Integration Team. With 30+ different business units in Australia and NZ operating across manufacturing, distribution, and construction - our organisation can be overwhelming for some but your experience and passion will enable you to navigate through this complexity. To be successful in this role, we are looking for:
- Integration Architecture Expertise – broad and deep middleware architecture, design, and technical skills
- Leadership - track record in leading and inspiring high-performing teams.
- People Development – committed to hiring and developing our team who will ensure we deliver to our potential.
- Strategic mindset - able to create and articulate a clear, inspiring vision, and translate that vision into results.
- Relationship Management - effectively work with the business and IT leadership teams and the ability to manage by influence.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role in which you can help transform a large complex organisation by developing and delivering innovative, practical, and pragmatic technology strategies.
Click Apply now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with the team at Fletcher Building.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive and zero harm environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways