Firth is a leading supplier of ready-mixed concrete, masonry products, and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. It has over 2,500 active customer accounts and its products are used across all building sectors and environments. Firth has a team of approximately 650 people, working in 85 operational sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three main product groups, Certified, Masonry, and Dricon.
About the role
You will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager based at our plant at Hunua, with the flexibility to work offsite when required. You daily responsibility will be to operate our Firth customer service line for the Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions. It is essential that you have good knowledge of these locations to ensure you understand times and distances between our sites and the jobs.
You will benefit from this exciting role if you have a concrete and trucking background and have an immense understanding of how to put the customer’s needs first. Setting reminders and having common sense in this self-managed role is what will get you through your daily tasks. A strong ability around data entry and scheduling is a must and you will be able to think on your feet to solve issues as they arrive.
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail are mandatory
- Strong communication and computer literacy skills in order to work with our internal and external stakeholders
- The legal right to work in NZ indefinitely
- Experience within a busy environment in a similar role would be an advantage
In return we will offer you:
- Extensive training
- Fletcher Building staff benefits such as staff purchasing, fuel discounts and access to the Employee Education Fund
- Career advancement opportunities
Your willingness to get stuck-in and do the job in this challenging fast-paced environment will separate you from the rest.
To apply click, APPLY NOW or visit www.fbcareers.com. Any questions contact Michelle Williams at email@example.com
"We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that makes us stronger."